- You will be an integral part of the development team, actively contributing to the development.
- Define project scope, set realistic deadlines, and manage project timelines effectively.
- Responsible for assigning tasks to team members.
- Regularly review code to ensure quality and standards.
- Provide guidance and support to team members.
- Manage tools and resources efficiently to ensure the team can work effectively and meet project goals.
- Act as a liaison between the development team and clients or stakeholders, ensuring clear and consistent communication.
- Monitor and report project progress.
- Proactively identify and address technical and team challenges
- Oversee testing and bug fixing processes to ensure the highest quality
- Foster a collaborative team environment.
- Bring in your ideas and vision and effectively communicate the impact to customers.
- Strong ability to guide, inspire, and influence team members towards achieving common goals
- Ability to identify challenges and develop effective, innovative solutions
- Ability to adjust to new conditions and navigate changes in the work environment
- Self-driven with a strong desire to succeed and continuously improve
- Ability to make sound decisions considering all relevant factors
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage time and resources effectively
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- English: Fluent in Text & Speech
- German: Fluent in Text & Speech
- 5+ years of experience in Mobile Development
- Experience in leading a development team
- Android Native
- iOS Native
- HTML5 App Development
Nice to have:
- SCRUM/Kanban Knowledge
- Payment - At OpenResearch we strive to unite the best minds under one roof. For this reason we offer, depending on qualification and experience, very attractive salary packages for our applicants. In accordance with the law, we list the gross salary according to ST2 IT collective agreement 2023 as the legal basis (38.5 hours per week).
- Personal growth and professional development - We strive for continuous improvement and believe that we should never stop learning. Needless to say there is a budget for training and conferences for every employee.
- Healthy environment with drive - We live in a jovial and driven atmosphere with open communication and a positive feedback culture.
Who we are
OpenResearch (OR) is a innovative software engineering company with a focus on mobility and connected vehicle solutions. With nearly 15 years of experience our team has a deep understanding of our clients domains and is able to apply cutting edge technology to solve their problems.
We strive to live our corporate culture every day
- Exciting, impactful and international projects with professional development opportunities.
- Personal responsibility, trust, room for your own growth.
- Agile working environment with a fully remote and/or hybrid model
- Healthy working conditions and a well-functioning, driven team atmosphere.
- Cooperative relationship with team leaders - close and direct working atmosphere.
- Functioning culture of failure - we live a transparent communication and feedback culture.
- Direct and short communication paths.
- Openness for your innovative ideas.
- Working with modern technology and high-quality IT-solutions.
We are international. We work from Austria, Germany, Kosovo and Croatia having clients and projects around the world.