- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Writing business proposals and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Involved in drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Have full responsibility to lead the sales process from its inception until the closing of the deal.
- Adapt the project sales with support of product department and engineering and lead the development of the offer.
- Estimate project costs and pricing, leading commercial negotiations to close the contracts.
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of bid submissions and the development of detailed proposals, ensuring they meet customer requirements and comply with company standards.
- Support and establish structuring partnerships to generate multiple opportunities.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Proven experience in a business development role, ideally in the area of IT.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in budget preparation and oversight.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Experience in preparation of bid proposals and submissions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- Payment - We offer you an individually tailored salary for this position, which is based on a gross monthly salary of EUR 3,551 (38.5, all-in) according to the collective agreement. To ensure that your salary is right for you, we offer you a much higher overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience. This will be determined in a personal interview.
- Personal growth and professional development - We strive for continuous improvement and believe that we should never stop learning. Needless to say there is a budget for training and conferences for every employee.
- Healthy environment with drive - We live in a jovial and driven atmosphere with open communication and a positive feedback culture.
Who we are
OpenResearch (OR) is a creative engineering company full of skilled developers, architects, designers, product owners and testers with a focus on mobility and connected vehicle solutions.
We strive to live our corporate culture every day
- Exciting, impactful and international projects with professional development opportunities.
- Personal responsibility, trust, room for your own growth.
- Agile working environment with a fully remote and/or hybrid model
- Healthy working conditions and a well-functioning, driven team atmosphere.
- Cooperative relationship with team leaders - close and direct working atmosphere.
- Functioning culture of failure - we live a transparent communication and feedback culture.
- Direct and short communication paths.
- Openness for your innovative ideas.
- Working with modern technology and high-quality IT-solutions.
We are international. We work from Austria, Germany, Kosovo and Croatia having clients and projects around the world.